Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birdcages Outside

I know the photo is tiny but re sizing it larger just
made it lose focus and I didn't want to lose the quality

This past week the sun has been shining in all her glory. The clear sky at night has made it ever so chilly while sleeping, but by mid morning when the day has started to heat up...it's divine. Wouldn't it be lovely to spend a long lunch at this table in the countryside. I adore the hanging bird cages from the tree and the oversized table cloth.

Have a lovely day wherever you are


x

5 comments:

A Room For Everyone said...

I love this idea, if you have the right setting. Birdcages grouped together look gorgeous. Thank you for following my new blog too! Rachaelxx

d e l i g h t said...

what a great idea to hang several cages together outside. I have several in my home and just love old birdcages!

Kellie Collis said...

How lovely! Love how the breeze moves the pretty table cloth. Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

Angela Steyn said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous image Em, I think it looks so romantic!

Ang x

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

I also came across this picture on the web the other day and saved it for my inspiration files. You clearly have great taste :). Have a lovely weekend. x Sharon